January 15, 2020
People often ask me, "So how many pairs of glasses have you got?"
I currently have seven pairs. But only one favourite. If you're a regular Spexbox visitor you'll know I mean 'the green ones'. I get so many compliments about these, so I thought I'd tell you a little more about them and why these in particular get the top spot!
These glasses are the wonderful Italian brand called Feb31st, from the Evo collection which combine metal and wood. There are many reasons to love this brand, but here's just a few:
1. They have hundreds of shapes and styles to choose from (which means there will always be something to suit you)
2. Once you've chosen your shape, YOU choose the combination of colours you'd like it made in
3. They don't produce 'stock'; everything is made-to-order. They use sustainable wood sources and even use the shavings to heat the factory in winter. Waste is minimal and all of this makes for a particularly eco friendly product (which is also super stylish)
4. Stefano (the chief) is fabulous. He's Italian (which helps), speaks better English than me (which also helps, although I am trying to learn Italian), he's stylish, kind, caring and generous with employees and customers alike
5. They will try anything. One of my clients wanted a particular frame made totally in wood, so they did it. It looked so awesome, they decided to add it to the frame collection, and named it after her.
My personal choice with this one was copper and green. I love the confident statement that this shape and colour combination make, and it compliments so many of my outfits!
This is a brand you really have to see! Only then can you truly appreciate what is possible with eyewear.
Book your complimentary Styling Appointment and I'll show you how these glasses really can change your life (and wardrobe).
January 29, 2020
January 15, 2020
December 17, 2019