Red is NOT dead.
A key colour from the winter fashion closet of 2020, red will be continuing through Spring/Summer 2021. This time a deeper, fiery red but bold and vivid nonetheless.
Colour is a key component when it comes to selecting the right glasses for your face, and it's important to get the right tone to avoid looking washed out or ridiculous. Fortunately, this tone of red works for every skin tone. The only thing to bear in mind when selecting will be the finish of the material; for example a shiny or matt acetate, a textured wood or a thin metal. Despite being the same colour, each finish will have a different effect.
Here are my current picks if you're looking to step up and be bold this Spring in red glasses (oh, and just wait until we reveal the ones we've got arriving in next month... you'll be in love).
1. This beauty from Amen packs a punch with its bold shape and colour.
2. Heart glasses crafted from sustainable layered wood from FEB31st.
3. A modern, angular cat eye from Caron. Aptly named Icon.
4. Soft oval shape in a deep red from the masters of thin and light; Modo.
5. This vivid red frame from Eco Eyewear comes with a magnetic sun clip.
To see the full Red Collection click here.
If you'd like to see more top tips, ideas, live videos, giveaways and amazing glasses styles give us a follow on Instagram and Facebook @thespexbox and sign up to our non-spammy newsletter (see bottom of page).
To get some real expert help with which glasses styles suit you, or to ask any glasses related questions book your Online or In-Studio Eyewear Styling with Rebecca here.